Saturday, March 5, 2011

Follistim Cocktail with an Umbrella?

So, I just got back from visiting a friend from home and was a terrible ICLWer and only posted once in the last week. Now would probably be a good time to say that I am leaving....AGAIN.  I'm meeting a friend in West Palm Beach for a few days! Sunshine, girl talk, fruity non-alcoholic drinks (for me at least) is just what I believe is needed to kick off my week of stims.  I'm leaving in a little while and will be there tonight! I'll be back late Monday night (just a quick trip) and will be checking back in with everyone after my follie check Tuesday morning.  I hope everything is progressing perfectly. Why wouldn't it be? Sunshine makes your follies grow, right? :)

If I usually comment on your blog, but haven't lately, please know that I am still reading what is going on with you even if it is on my phone sitting in the airport terminal.  I have been an absentee commentor and for that, I'm sorry. Once I get back from this trip and go through ER/ET I will be all up in your blogs to an extent where I will most likely annoy you. That's a promise!

Have a great weekend!!


3 comments:

  1. Have a fun trip, it sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so good that you can think about something else but IVF and IF at least for a couple of days and have some fun. Have an amazing trip and let those follies grow, grow, grow in the sun!!! Will be waiting for an update on your u/s on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! The vitamin D from the sun will do wonders :)

    ReplyDelete